Just to let you know

I just post a photo here every now and then...my active blogs are listed in the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

We pass several barns going to and from Lorelei's home.  I have never made much of an effort to capture them since we are usually going 60 mph.  However, I gave it a try the other day.  They have all been worked with to try to make them what they are.
This is a retirement place for Thoroughbreds....we always think this is such a beautiful view looking on past the barn.
Both of the above were from the highway.
This one is from the back road...only going 30-40 mph.  It is a paved back road with no place to pull off.  And though there is not a lot of traffic, we never can just stop for me to take photos.
And another from the same road....

Linking to Good Fences...

edited to add:  Again, the photos look a bit out of focus unless you click to expand the view.

No comments: