Just to let you know

I just post a photo here every now and then...my active blogs are listed in the sidebar.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Grainy quilt barn....

This is a drive by I took on our way to Tennessee....here a week or so ago. I think it was taken from I-75. Also, go here and see the one Lois took just a bit after I took mine. Hers is much better quality if you click and enlarge them both. It is not quite midway down on that page. I saw her post, and thought boy that looks familiar...so went and check my photos and there my version was. I sent her a copy of mine...you look close to see that they are taken at slightly different angles.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I didn't even know you had this blog! Don't know how I missed it. I love any quilt barn photos. Tell me exactly where you were and I will see if I have a map for all the barns in that area. Bet I do.

Judy said...

Wow Rose, you sure are finding a lot of these...I'm not complaining tho, keep them coming.

genie said...

Oh, my goodness...I really love this one. These barns are just the greatest. I hope one day I will come up upon one. Another lovely shot of a fine barn.