Just to let you know

I just post a photo here every now and then...my active blogs are listed in the sidebar.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

From a few years ago

This was taken in the fall of 2008....not sure where at. Probably Wisconsin or Illinois. We drove up to Mackinaw City, going up through Indiana and Michigan, and not getting on the interstate at all till the last hour or two. But when we came home, we went up over the lakes and over and down through Wisconsin over to the Mississippi River and down by it for a while, before turning southeast and towards home.

Anyway, on that trip I took close to 300 pictures of barns. The thing with them is that most are drive bys...as is this one. So some are not blog-worthy, but there are still some good ones I have never published.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love it Rose. There's nothing like getting off of the interstate. I hope to do that when we head to Texas this weekend. We spent a few days in Mackinaw City on our way to Rogers City for a fishing tournament. I just love that area.